Re: Corrupted index on 9.0.3 streaming hot standby

От Jakub Ouhrabka
Тема Re: Corrupted index on 9.0.3 streaming hot standby
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

> Do you still have the WAL files?

what do you mean exactly? We don't have full history of WAL files from
creation of hot streaming standby. They are recycled. We have set of WAL
files from the point we discovered the corrupted index and stopped the
cluster. But it was probably days after the index was corrupted...

Kuba