Re: WIP - Add ability to constrain backend temporary file space

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: WIP - Add ability to constrain backend temporary file space
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 19/02/11 11:30, Josh Berkus wrote: <blockquote cite="mid:4D5EF2F5.5070801@agliodbs.com" type="cite"><pre wrap="">
of the cliff' type of protection. The advantage is there are no false
positives...
Yeah, just trying to get a handle on the proposed feature.  I have no
objections; it seems like a harmless limit for most people, and useful
to a few.