Re: remove upsert example from docs

От Marko Tiikkaja
Тема Re: remove upsert example from docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2011-02-17 8:37 PM +0200, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Marko Tiikkaja wrote:
>> The problem with the "safe" way is that it's not safe if called in a
>> transaction with isolation level set to SERIALIZABLE.
>
> Good analysis.  Documentation patch attached and applied.

The "safe way" I was referring to above was the LOCK TABLE method, not
the one described in the documentation, so the remark about READ
COMMITTED in the patch should be removed.  The first part looks fine though.

Regards,
Marko Tiikkaja

Сообщение: Re: contrib loose ends: 9.0 to 9.1 incompatibilities
Сообщение: Re: contrib loose ends: 9.0 to 9.1 incompatibilities