Re: pg_terminate_backend and pg_cancel_backend by not administrator user

От Anssi Kääriäinen
Тема Re: pg_terminate_backend and pg_cancel_backend by not administrator user
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 02/14/2011 02:10 PM, Torello Querci wrote:
> I suppose that give the right to the owner db user to terminate or
> cancel other session connected to the database which it is owner is a
> good thing.
> I not see any security problem because this user can cancel or
> terminate only the session related with the own database,
> but if you think that this is a problem, a configuration parameter can be used.
For what it's worth, a big +1 from me. We have pretty much the same use
case.

It would be good if you could also terminate your own connections.
 - Anssi

От: Marko Kreen
Сообщение: Re: Debian readline/libedit breakage
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: why two dashes in extension load files