Re: Scheduled maintenance affecting gitmaster

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: Scheduled maintenance affecting gitmaster
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 02/14/2011 01:27 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Magnus Hagander<magnus@hagander.net>  writes:
>> Unfortunately, one of the worst-case scenarios appears to have
>> happened - a machine did not come back up after a reboot.
>> We'll get back to you with more information as soon as we have it.
>
> I didn't see any followup to this?

yeah - the hosting company managed to reboot the box for us which
brought it back to life in the middle of the night (with both magnus and
me asleep).

> gitmaster seems to be responding as of now, is it safe to push?

yes it is - however we will need to schedule another maintenance window
soon to finish the stuff we actually wanted to do.

Stefan