Re: SQL/MED - file_fdw

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: SQL/MED - file_fdw
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Itagaki Takahiro <itagaki.takahiro@gmail.com> wrote:
> Basically, we have no more tasks until the FDW core API is
> applied. COPY API and file_fdw patches are waiting for it.
This is something I've found confusing about this patch set, to the
point of not knowing what to test, exactly.  The COPY API patch and
the patch-on-patch for it both applied cleanly *without any of the
other patches* and seemed to run fine, even though the post with a
patch-on-patch for the COPY API said that several other patches
needed to be applied first.  In spite of having tried to follow the
posts for all the FDW threads, I'm still confused enough about the
relationship between these patches to be unsure what to test.
My top priority for testing would be to confirm that there is no
adverse impact on existing COPY performance from the refactoring.
-Kevin

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: ALTER EXTENSION UPGRADE, v3
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: ALTER EXTENSION UPGRADE, v3