Re: SQL/MED - file_fdw

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: SQL/MED - file_fdw
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
>> From a functional and code structure perspective, I find this
>> ready to commit.  (I assume you'll drop the XXX: indent only
>> comments on commit.)  Kevin, did you want to do that performance
>> testing you spoke of?
>
> OK, so is this Ready for Committer, or we're still working on it?
I can run some benchmarks to compare COPY statements with and
without the patch this weekend.  Noah, does it make more sense to do
that with just the copy_export-20110209.patch patch file applied, or
in combination with some other FDW patch(es)?
-Kevin

От: Itagaki Takahiro
Сообщение: Re: SQL/MED - file_fdw
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Add support for logging the current role