ODBC blank date.time setting

От Barry Bell
Тема ODBC blank date.time setting
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hi:

    I am accessing Postgres from a lnageuage that supports blank dates (  vardatetime={} is a valid date in foxpro).

Postgres will produce an error with we try to insert a blank date into a timestamp.

(Getting the error: )

Is there any ODBC setting that will convert the blank date (vardatetime={} ) to a null value?

(Inserting null values into a timestamp works).

This language supports “views” for updated, used by the framework of our application,

Anyone have any idea if there ODBC setting to turn to blank date to null?

Thanks

Barry Bell, IT Department