Re: Allow pg_archivecleanup to ignore extensions

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Re: Allow pg_archivecleanup to ignore extensions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Em 08-02-2011 04:57, Greg Smith escreveu:
> We recenty got some on-list griping that pg_standby doesn't handle
> archive files that are compressed, either. Given how the job I'm working
> on this week is going, I'll probably have to add that feature next.
> That's actually an easier source code hack than this one, because of how
> the pg_standby code modularizes the concept of a restore command.

This was already proposed a few years ago [1]. I have used a modified
pg_standby with this feature for a year or so.

[1]
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/e4ccc24e0810222010p12bae2f4xa3a11cb2bc51bd89%40mail.gmail.com

--   Euler Taveira de Oliveira  http://www.timbira.com/

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Re: patch: fix performance problems with repated decomprimation of varlena values in plpgsql
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Extensions versus pg_upgrade