PostgreSQL FDW update

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема PostgreSQL FDW update
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL FDW update  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I needed something to test the FDW API patch with, and didn't want to
get involved in the COPY API changes, and also wanted to have something
that needs real connection management and can push down quals. So I
updated the postgresql_fdw patch to work with the latest FDW patch.

Here. It's a bit of a mess, but it works for simple queries..

It requires a small change to the FDW api
(fdw-api-add-serverid-userid.patch). I added server oid and user oid
fields to the FdwPlan - that seems like basic information that most
FDW's will need, so it seems awkward to require the FDW to wrap them in
Const nodes and a List.

These are also available in my git repository at
git://git.postgresql.org/git/users/heikki/postgres.git, branches fdw2
and postgresql_fdw.

--
   Heikki Linnakangas

Вложения