Re: PostgreSQL 9.0.3 - collate/ctype order by hu_HU.UTF8 is not correct sorting

От Adam PAPAI
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.0.3 - collate/ctype order by hu_HU.UTF8 is not correct sorting
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL 9.0.3 - collate/ctype order by hu_HU.UTF8 is not correct sorting  (Radosław Smogura <rsmogura@softperience.eu>)
Список pgsql-general
Adam PAPAI wrote:
> Pavel Stehule wrote:
>> 2011/2/5 Adam PAPAI <adam.papai@bsdsupportservice.hu>:
>
>> your system locales is correct? PostgreSQL uses only system libs
>
> I've tested it with a fresh 8.4 and 9.0.
>
> It's the same.
>
> My FreeBSD 8.1 supports hu_HU.UTF-8, but I don't know why it's not working.

I've tested it with 8.4 and 9.0 with locale=hu_HU.ISO8859-2,
encoding=LATIN2, It's working correctly.

But not with locale=hu_HU.UTF-8, encoding=UTF-8

Is it related to the FreeBSD team or the PostgreSQL team?

--
Adam PAPAI
BSD Support Service