Re: SSI patch version 14

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: SSI patch version 14
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Kevin Grittner"  wrote:
> So now that I'm sure we actually do need code there, I'll add it.
Hmmm...  First cut at this here:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=users/kgrittn/postgres.git;a=commitdiff;h=3ccedeb451ee74ee78ef70735782f3550b621eeb
It passes all the usual regression tests, the new isolation tests,
and the example posted earlier in the thread of a test case which was
allowing an anomaly.  (That is to say, the anomaly is now prevented.)
I didn't get timings, but it *seems* noticeably slower; hopefully
that's either subjective or fixable.  Any feedback on whether this
seems a sane approach to the issue is welcome.
-Kevin

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Include more status information in walsender results
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Include more status information in walsender results