Re: SSI patch version 14

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: SSI patch version 14
Дата
Re: SSI patch version 14  (Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Heikki Linnakangas  wrote:
> Suppressing detail seems easiest. AFAICS all the variable parts are
> in errdetail.
I pushed that with some work on the tests.  If you could review the
changes to isolationtester.c to confirm that they look sane, I'd
appreciate it.

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=users/kgrittn/postgres.git;a=commitdiff;h=2e0254b82a62ead25311f545b0626c97f9ac35b4#patch6
If that part is right, it shouldn't take me very long to finish the
specs and capture the expected results.
I really appreciate you putting this testing framework together.
This is clearly the right way to do it, although we also clearly
don't want this test in the check target at the root directory,
because of the run time.
-Kevin

От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Re: ALTER EXTENSION UPGRADE, v3
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: SSI patch version 14