Re: [pgsql-general 2011-1-21:] Are there any projects interested in object functionality? (+ rule bases)

От Nick Rudnick
Тема Re: [pgsql-general 2011-1-21:] Are there any projects interested in object functionality? (+ rule bases)
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgsql-general 2011-1-21:] Are there any projects interested in object functionality? (+ rule bases)  ("Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Kevin,

this example was for teaching AI students (with limited PostgreSQL
knowledge) in a very basic lecture -- I did not want to tweak the SQL
semantics too much; just demonstrate why SQL is rightfully called a 4GL
language. ;-)

Cheers, Nick