Re: Feature request: include script file into function body

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Feature request: include script file into function body
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Steve White <swhite@aip.de> wrote:
> On  1.02.11, Tom Lane wrote:
>> "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> writes:
>>> Maybe some option for the \i command?  \iq (for input quoted)
>>> with automatic $$ quoting around what is read?
>>
>>> That way you could do something like:
>>
>>> CREATE FUNCTION yadda_yadda() returns text language plpythonu as
>>> \iq yadda_yadda.py
>>> ;
>
> Yes this will work for me.
>

>> Just got this --- looks like we independently arrived at the same
>> conclusion.

I'll add it to the TODO list.  It looks like we might finally have a
good one for those looking for an easy item from that list.  Those
have been scarce lately.

-Kevin

Сообщение: Re: Feature request: include script file into function body (better syntax)
Сообщение: Re: Feature request: include script file into function body