Re: pgAdmin table structure dispay issue

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pgAdmin table structure dispay issue
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le 25/01/2011 23:26, Dustin a écrit :
> pgAdmin version: 1.12.2 (Dec 13, 2010, rev: REL-1_12_2)
>
> Operating System: Windows XP Pro SP 3
>
> PostGreSQL Server Version: PostgreSQL 9.0.2 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu,
> compiled by GCC gcc (GCC) 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-48), 64-bit
>
> Issue:
>
> It seems that on some tables, there are columns that are showing up more
> than once in the SQL Pane. Here is an example:

I tried with a similar table but can't reproduce it. I added the same
table in multiple schemas and still can't reproduce. I tried on Linux,
but have a hard time believing it could be a platform issue.

The only way I can try yet is if you would be kind enough to send me
your complete schema (pg_dump -s). Privately, of course.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com