Cluster hackers meeting at pgCon -- Schedule & Registration

От Josh Berkus
Тема Cluster hackers meeting at pgCon -- Schedule & Registration
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
Folks,

We will be having a meeting at pgCon this year, sponsored by NTT Open
Source:

Tuesday May 17th
9am to 5pm
University of Ottawa Campus (room TBD)

This is concurrent with the first day of tutorials at pgCon.

Please RSVP if you plan to be there.  Please also make a note if you
need assistance with travel costs (I'm not certain that we'll have funds
for assistance, but I'll let you know if we do).

RSVP:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEFINzFPYlROTFZBVjJEYVFTbWZIUXc6MQ

My thoughts on the schedule were:

09:00-09:30 - Introduction, organize schedule

09:30-12:00 - Status updates on clustering projects
        and on core-code clustering projects

12:00-13:00 - Break for lunch

13:00-17:00 - Breakout sessions: discuss specific projects
              in small groups
          (extra room will be available for this)

19:00          Dinner (optional, not sponsored)

Feedback?

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления: