Re: Control reached end of trigger procedure without RETURN

От MoNiLlO
Тема Re: Control reached end of trigger procedure without RETURN
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
 El 25/01/2011 16:06, Tom Lane escribió:
> MoNiLlO <monillo@adinf.es> writes:
>> When I launch one insert returns error:
>> I put the function and the returned error.
>> CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION ventas_det_a_ventas_imp()
>>   RETURNS trigger AS
>> ERROR:  control reached end of trigger procedure without RETURN
>> CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "ventas_imp_a_ventas_cab"
> The function that's lacking a RETURN is not the one you're showing us.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Thanks for open my eyes.

Great stupidity  to mine. This is a second trigger that has no code and
therefore there is no return.

I feel the lost of time.

Best regards.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: MoNiLlO
Сообщение: Re: Control reached end of trigger procedure without RETURN