Re: wxWidgets 2.9 build

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: wxWidgets 2.9 build
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le 24/01/2011 09:43, Dave Page a écrit :
> On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 10:21 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>>
>> Not sure I agree there. This is a huge list of files to be fixed to
>> have... nothing more. I'm also all for incremental commits as long as
>> they do something.
>
> Where "nothing more" == "wxWidgets 2.9 compatibility"?

That's not what I understood from Peter's email because his patch
doesn't take care of OGL, which means we would have a somewhat broken
pgAdmin (no GQB, no graphical EXPLAIN).

> That seems like a WIN to me.

Complete 2.9 compatibility would be a win. And I confess I fail to see
why we should commit this patch. What is the added value for this patch?

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr