Re: Correction for the Binary Replication Tutorial

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Correction for the Binary Replication Tutorial
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 1/17/11 9:43 AM, Michael Smith wrote:
> It is indeed an Ubuntu box, I was just concern that those people reading
> your wiki and trying it on an Ubuntu box might be interest in my findings.

Yeah, I'd suggest adding a section at the bottom where you give all the
file paths for a standard ubuntu installation.  Then people can do the
same for other standard installations, such as Red Hat, One-click
installer, pkgsrc, etc.  If you're not sure where to put it, just add it
as its own header and I'll move it later.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: