key=value imports

От Robert Fitzpatrick
Тема key=value imports
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I was wondering if someone could help with my new task of trying to
import from an API into PostgreSQL 9.0. An example query would respond
like this...

transactid=164d8355b0f4fc2eb051344d3b6b0b5f
status=SUCCESS
domaincount=3
domain_0_name=example1.com
domain_0_expiration=2011/06/16
domain_0_status=ok
domain_0_registrarlock=enabled
domain_0_transferauthinfo=stye-4284
domain_1_name=example2.com
domain_1_expiration=2011/02/12
domain_1_status=ok
domain_1_registrarlock=enabled
domain_1_transferauthinfo=plap-4093
domain_2_name=example3.com
domain_2_expiration=2011/02/13
domain_2_status=ok
domain_2_registrarlock=enabled
domain_2_transferauthinfo=etas-1176

Based on the domain name, I want to update the other fields in our
table. I can do split routines in plperl, but after I build an hash, I'm
finding it hard to figure out how to feed that back to my plpgsql
function for updates? Or is there a better way or some contrib that
would help better?

Thanks, Robert
--
Robert <robert@webtent.org>
This e-mail message was delivered to you by a WebTent ESMTP mail gateway