Re: Error during a dump (ts_selectivity, not found)

От Ahmed Ossama
Тема Re: Error during a dump (ts_selectivity, not found)
Дата
Re: Error during a dump (ts_selectivity, not found)
Список pgsql-general
On 19/01/2011 21:51, Tom Lane wrote:
> Ahmed Ossama<ahmed@aossama.net>  writes:
>> I have no problems with the restore without them, and the restore goes
>> fine, but it stops and the point:
>> "WARNING: errors ignored on restore: 6"
> Well, those are exactly the errors you showed us, no?
Yes, these are the only errors I am getting.
>> The database is 60GB and it stops at 47GB.
> Where are you getting those numbers from?  In particular, if you're
> comparing on-disk sizes of two installations, maybe the difference is
> just bloat.
I am comparing between the data/base/xxxx sizes.

Let me explain how am i comparing, the db administrator first gave me
the data/ folder of his postgresql installation. Then he gave me the
dump file, so I am comparing the size of the database after my
db_restore (when i get the error) with the size of the database in the
data folder he gave me.

Am I making an accurate comparison between the original db and the one i
am trying to dump by comparing their sizes?

If I am wrong and this size difference is just a bloat (which I hope)
how do I make sure of that?

Best Regards,
Ahmed Ossama

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Error during a dump (ts_selectivity, not found)
От: DM
Сообщение: Re: How can I find the schema that a table belongs to?