Re: PostgreSQL 9.0.1 PITR can not copy WAL file

От Christian Ullrich
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.0.1 PITR can not copy WAL file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
* tuanhoanganh wrote:

> I have checked your solution.

> - Target disk full : No
> - PostgreSQL user does not have write privilege for the target directory
> : No
> - Target file exists already (then you have a bigger problem) : Last
> file in D:/3SDATABACKUP/PITR/WAL is 00000001000000040000005D

> - PostgreSQL user does not have full control privileges for the source
>   file (the copy command needs them) : i switch to user postgres an copy
> 00000001000000040000005E from source to d:\temp and create new text file
> on D:/3SDATABACKUP/PITR/WAL it is ok. No access denied

So when PostgreSQL runs "copy 000...5E D:\...", it fails, and when you
do the same thing as the PostgreSQL user, it works. Interesting. Try
increasing the log level in postgresql.conf to see if it logs the error
message from copy, or try xcopy instead of copy.

Do you have some antivirus software on that computer? Make sure the
PostgreSQL data directory and the backup directory are excluded.

Run procmon <http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645>
to see what copy tries to do when it fails.

--
Christian