Re: pg_listener table errors with slony

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pg_listener table errors with slony
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le 14/01/2011 00:09, Ben Carbery a écrit :
> [...]
> I am using slony 2.06 on a pg 9.0.2 installation with pgadmin 12.2.2.
> Whenever I click on certain elements of the object browser associated with
> replication I get an error:
>
> ERROR: relation pg_listener does not exist
> LINE 1: SELECT listenerpid FROM pg_listener WHERE relname = '...
>
> This occur under Replication-><cluster name> for example or when clicking on
> nodes under that. This also occurs on 12.2.1.
>
> I believe this table no longer exists in 9.0 so I guess this is technically
> a bug. Should it be logged as such?

Well, pgAdmin fires this query. As you say, this table no longer exists
since the rework on the listen/notify mechanism done for 9.0. So, yeah,
this is a bug in pgAdmin.

I'll try to work on this tomorrow.

Thanks for your report.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

От: Ben Carbery
Сообщение: pg_listener table errors with slony