Re: Already a psycopg2 type for postGIS geographic points?

От Federico Di Gregorio
Тема Re: Already a psycopg2 type for postGIS geographic points?
Дата
Список psycopg
On 09/01/2011 23:14, W. Matthew Wilson wrote:
> I'm using some types from postGIS.  Has anyone already done the work
> of writing python classes to represent stuff like geographic points
> and rectangles?

Same time ago (years) there was GetTypes. I'll check if I still have tha
last released source around and if they still work with current psycopg.

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         federico.digregorio@dndg.it
Studio Associato Di Nunzio e Di Gregorio                  http://dndg.it