Re: OOO and postgres

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: OOO and postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/07/2011 10:16 AM, Bernhard Rohrer wrote:
> What I am not getting is - as far as I can see none of the fields _is_
> an array! So why would this error message appear?ion

The "type" field is an array type because of the square brackets after
the data type.

"type" character varying[] NOT NULL

The INSERT is not inserting the VALUES for an array correctly. To get
back to my original question, what driver are you using? If it is the
native SDBC one it does not know about arrays and is probably the cause
of the problem.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com