Re: Strange behaviour of rs.getTimestamp

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Strange behaviour of rs.getTimestamp
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Altaf Malik <mmalik_altaf@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I get correct values if I run the same test case against JDK 1.5

As opposed to what?  (You never really told us about the environment
in which you're seeing the failure.)

> (However I have noticed the same behaviour on some of the JDK
> 1.5's on our network)

So, what's different between the ones that yield the correct values
and the ones that don't?  (Obviously you're in a better position to
determine that than I am.)

You might get some ideas on additional information you could include
to get better support from this page:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

If you can put together a self-contained test case that someone can
compile and run on their own machine, it becomes much easier for
others to understand the problem and to help.

-Kevin