Re: Re: Warning: database postgres must be vacuumed within 1000000 transactions

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Re: Warning: database postgres must be vacuumed within 1000000 transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/04/2011 09:01 AM, asti1987 wrote:

> 8.1.23
> Im typing ¨vacuum¨ since yesterday in the backend and stop the vacuuming
> each 30 minutes, and I try again typing vacuum, but im by the number
> 890271/1000000 and its too slow!, i dont know what else to do to make it
> faster.

Per the error message you need to VACUUM the 'postgres' database. Either
connect to it with psql and run VACUUM or use the command line utility
vacuumdb as follows:

vacuumdb -U postgres postgres

Where -U is the superuser usually postgres.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com