Re: problem updating from form

От Karen Springer
Тема Re: problem updating from form
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tom,

Due to the responses I received, I am now thoroughly convinced of the need to upgrade & have passed this information on.  We are running RHEL 4.1 which is why the newer version did not install with RHEL.  I initially was using an older version of psqlodbc, but decided to upgrade to the latest on my test machine hoping it would help.  The users have the older psqlodbc.  I will ask the pgsql-odbc group next.  Thank you for your suggestions!

Best regards,
Karen