Re: Stream Replication archive command Access is denied question

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Stream Replication archive command Access is denied question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/01/11 1:50 AM, tuanhoanganh wrote:
> Is by any chance D: a network mapped drive in Windows ?
> No, D is a driver on master computer. I can copy
> 000000010000000300000056 file from postgresql data\pg_xlog to
> D:/3SDATABACKUP/PITR

does the postgres service account have write access to that directory ?

check the access control lists on the directory and parents.  note that
postgres might NOT be a member of 'Users' or other generic groups

Сообщение: Re: Stream Replication archive command Access is denied question
Сообщение: Re: Stream Replication archive command Access is denied question