Re: Re: Vacuum of newly activated 8.3.12 standby receives warnings page xxx is uninitialized --- fixing

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: Re: Vacuum of newly activated 8.3.12 standby receives warnings page xxx is uninitialized --- fixing
Дата
Ответ на Re: Re: Vacuum of newly activated 8.3.12 standby receives warnings page xxx is uninitialized --- fixing  (Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@enterprisedb.com>)
Re: Re: Vacuum of newly activated 8.3.12 standby receives warnings page xxx is uninitialized --- fixing  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 31/12/10 11:01, Heikki Linnakangas wrote: <blockquote cite="mid:4D1D0122.6090802@enterprisedb.com" type="cite">On
--exclude=backup_label<br /><br /> options from the base backup step makes everything work properly again. <br
/></blockquote><br/> I don't see why --delete would make any difference, but you shouldn't exclude backup_label from
thebase backup. The backup label file is an important part of the online backup, it cannot be recovered safely without
wasconfused in my understanding of the "--delete --exclude=backup_label" and thought it to mean "exclude the backup
labelfrom the delete". Yeah the --delete is harmless, it is the exclude backup_label that is causing the problem.<br
/><br/> Note to all current Pitrtools users, this impacts you! We need to get a corrected version out soon I would
think.<br/><br /> I note that this uninitialized pages with standbys has cropped up from time to time - I wonder if in

Сообщение: Re: Re: Vacuum of newly activated 8.3.12 standby receives warnings page xxx is uninitialized --- fixing
Сообщение: Re: Re: Vacuum of newly activated 8.3.12 standby receives warnings page xxx is uninitialized --- fixing