Re: SSI SLRU strategy choices

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: SSI SLRU strategy choices
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
> if a serializable transaction which is not flagged as read only
> remains open long enough for over a billion other transactions to
> commit
Maybe a clarification and example would be useful.  We're talking
about going through a billion transactions which were assigned a
TransactionId, not all database transactions.  An example of how you
could hit that is with a sustained commit rate of 5000 transactions
per second which are modifying data while a single read write
transaction stays open for 2.3 days.
-Kevin

От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Re: Extensions, patch v16
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: small table left outer join big table