Re: pg_primary_conninfo

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: pg_primary_conninfo
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 29.12.2010 10:36, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 18:12, Robert Haas<robertmhaas@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>   Although maybe now that we've made recovery.conf use the GUC lexer we oughta continue in that vein and expose
thoseparameters as PGC_INTERNAL GUCs rather than inventing a new function for it...

> That's definitely another option that I wouldn't object to if people
> prefer that way.

I recall from previous discussions that we have a consensus that we
should unite recovery.conf and postgresql.conf, so that they're all GUCs
and you can put all the settings in postgresql.conf. Let's do that.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2010-10/msg00033.php