Re: pg_primary_conninfo

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pg_primary_conninfo
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Le 28/12/2010 18:12, Robert Haas a écrit :
> On Dec 28, 2010, at 10:34 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> I'm still wondering what's the actual use-case for exposing this inside
>> SQL.  Those with a legitimate need-to-know can look at the slave
>> server's config files, no?
>
> SQL access is frequently more convenient, though.  Although maybe now that we've made recovery.conf use the GUC lexer
weoughta continue in that vein and expose those parameters as PGC_INTERNAL GUCs rather than inventing a new function
forit...

That was the first thing I wanted. Knowing the trigger file for example
would be quite useful for pgAdmin and pgPool for example.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com