Re: Archlinux, ossp-uuid

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Archlinux, ossp-uuid
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
******* ******<nizhikov@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/12/27 Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov>
>> Did you configure --with_ossp_uuid?  Did you get any errors or
>> warnings when you ran ./configure?
> yes. I configure with this flag.
> Configure ends successfull.
Odd.  I don't have the required packages installed (which on my
system would be libossp-uuid-dev and libossp-uuid15), and I get this
when I configure with that flag:
configure: error: library 'ossp-uuid' or 'uuid' is required for
OSSP-UUID
> It print a lot to output so where I have to see for warning
> messages?
Look through it or grep it for uuid (probably using the grep -i
switch).
Oh, by the way, my copy/paste of the switch (from the Makefile) used
underscores; on the ./configure line you'd need to use dashes:
--with-ossp-uuid
-Kevin

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Streaming replication as a separate permissions
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Suggesting a libpq addition