Re: Restore

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Restore
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 25/12/2010 01:43, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> On Friday 24 December 2010 5:20:50 pm Bob Pawley wrote:
>> I just stopped the server after changing config to trust and I got the
>> message `System error 5 has occurred. Access is denied`
>>
>> Perhaps this is a clue.
>>
>> Bob
>>

> Does not meaning anything to me. Please lets not push more buttons:)

I think you get this when the system user under which you're logged in
(to the computer, not to Postgres) hasn't the necessary privileges to
start and stop services. PG runs as a service on Windows, and Windows 7
is much tighter about privileges than previous versions.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie