Re: Streaming replication as a separate permissions

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Streaming replication as a separate permissions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I'm not entirely sure about this one..  I'm not against it but I'm also
> not really 'for' it. :)

2 reasons: (a) if users need to CREATE USER, that *does* add an extra
step and they're more likely to just choose to grant to postgres
instead, (b) having a standard installed user (just like the user
"postgres" is standard) would make our docs, examples and tutorials much
easier to use.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com