Re: MingW and MiniDumps

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: MingW and MiniDumps
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 12/19/2010 03:09 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

>> I can't find either the header or the symbols.
> That's weird - from what I can tell, at least narwahl isn't
> complaining about a missing include file, just the undefined symbols.
> Different versions of mingw perhaps?

Maybe. I have no idea where narwhal got its version of dbghelp.h. I
copied the file from the SDK directory to mingw's include directory and
the build then ran perfectly. I think therefore the right thing is to
have a configure test for the file and for MINIDUMP_TYPE on win32, and
only build in crashdump if it passes those tests.

cheers

andrew