Re: Per-column collation

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Per-column collation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Robert Haas wrote:
> I don't really have a position on whether or not this patch is ready
> to commit... but I do think that this is the sort of patch that is
> very likely to have some bugs almost no matter when we commit it

I just updated the CF app to track Peter's latest update, which remains
untested by anyone else for whether it fixes all the issues brought up.
It would be nice to get a re-review to confirm things are still working
in advance of CF 2011-01.  Given the reviewer here is also a committer,
that means it's possible this can go into the tree after that if
everything checks out even outside of the regular CF schedule.  In the
interest of closing out this CF, I'm updating this one as returned for
now though.  That doesn't prevent it from going in anyway once it's
confirmed ready, and I agree the sooner the better to help find
breakage.  But I don't think that's so important that it should block
the critical path for the next alpha.

PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support        www.2ndQuadrant.us