Re: Re: Proposed Windows-specific change: Enable crash dumps (like core files)

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Re: Proposed Windows-specific change: Enable crash dumps (like core files)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all

Updated patch attached. This one avoids the inline function stuff and
instead just decides whether to compile unix_crashdump.c or
win32_crashdump.c based on build system tests. It passes "make check" on
nix and tests on win32, both with and without the "crashdumps" directory
existing. The inadvertent duplication of the functon prototype is fixed.

I haven't added any SGML documentation yet, as I'm not sure (a) to what
level it should be documented, and (b) whether it should be in the main
docs or just the developer docs plus the crash debugging guide on the
wiki. Thoughts?

You can also find this patch at:

  https://github.com/ringerc/postgres/tree/crashdump

ie git://github.com/ringerc/postgres.git, branch "crashdump" .

--
System & Network Administrator
POST Newspapers

Вложения