fully integrated email in Postgres-powered ERP/CRM/accounting

От Ned Lilly
Тема fully integrated email in Postgres-powered ERP/CRM/accounting
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Greetings all,

Many of you may be aware of xTuple, the Postgres-powered accounting, CRM, and ERP system.  There is a free edition
calledPostBooks, and two commercially licensed editions for larger companies in distribution, retail, and
manufacturing.

We have a sister product called xTuple Connect that serves as a kind of integration platform between the ERP and other
externalsystems (e.g. websites/shopping carts, EDI transactions, CAD/CAM/PLM, etc.)  It also has historically managed
thedelivery of certain documents via email, such as PDFs of invoices, purchase orders, and the like.

After several years of research, we've started a project to more fully integrate email into the application - so email
relevantto customers, products, partners, etc., can be available to all users of the system throughout the ERP
application. We've designed it so that the appropriate emails will be stored in the same Postgres database (synched
fromthe IMAP server) according to rules set up by the users/admins.

Development is well underway, and we've taken a somewhat unusual tact to make it happen.  Rather than wait for one
largesponsor, we've taken a page from social commerce sites like Groupon, and set up a way for users to act as
micro-sponsors... and the more people participate, the lower the price goes.  We call it a "feature mob." :)

We're in the final week of the promotion (ends at 5pm Friday, US Eastern time) ... and the price has dropped three
timesalready.  If you're a current xTuple user, or if you're looking for a powerful replacement for your current
accounting,CRM, or ERP package - please come give it a look.  You can run your whole business with the free xTuple
PostBooksproduct, and pay just $800 (hopefully less) to add this powerful integrated email capability.

Check it out at http://www.xtuple.org/email-feature-mob.  And thanks!

Cheers,
Ned

--
Ned Lilly
President and CEO

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: