Re: Help with bulk read performance

От: Andy Colson
Тема: Re: Help with bulk read performance
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Help with bulk read performance  (Dan Schaffer, )
 Re: Help with bulk read performance  (Jim Nasby, )
 Re: Help with bulk read performance  (Andy Colson, )
  Re: Help with bulk read performance  (Jim Nasby, )
   Re: Help with bulk read performance  (Andy Colson, )
    Re: Help with bulk read performance  (Nick Matheson, )
    Re: Help with bulk read performance  (Dan Schaffer, )
     Re: Help with bulk read performance  ("Pierre C", )
      Re: Help with bulk read performance  (Nick Matheson, )
 Re: Help with bulk read performance  (Jim Nasby, )
 Re: Help with bulk read performance  (Krzysztof Nienartowicz, )

On 12/14/2010 9:41 AM, Jim Nasby wrote:
> On Dec 14, 2010, at 9:27 AM, Andy Colson wrote:
>> Is this the same thing Nick is working on?  How'd he get along?
>>
>> http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/
>
> So it is. The one I replied to stood out because no one had replied to it; I didn't see the earlier email.
> --
> Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect
> 512.569.9461 (cell)                         http://jim.nasby.net

Oh.. I didn't even notice the date... I thought it was a new post.

But still... (and I'll cc Nick on this)  I'd love to hear an update on
how this worked out.

Did you get it to go fast?  What'd you use?  Did the project go over
budget and did you all get fired?  COME ON MAN!  We need to know! :-)

-Andy

Сообщение: Re: Index Bloat - how to tell?
Сообщение: Re: Index Bloat - how to tell?