Re: Help with bulk read performance

От Andy Colson
Тема Re: Help with bulk read performance
Дата
Re: Help with bulk read performance  (Dan Schaffer <Daniel.S.Schaffer@noaa.gov>)
Список pgsql-performance
On 12/14/2010 9:41 AM, Jim Nasby wrote:
> On Dec 14, 2010, at 9:27 AM, Andy Colson wrote:
>> Is this the same thing Nick is working on?  How'd he get along?
>>
>> http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4CD1853F.2010800@noaa.gov
>
> So it is. The one I replied to stood out because no one had replied to it; I didn't see the earlier email.
> --
> Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect                   jim@nasby.net
> 512.569.9461 (cell)                         http://jim.nasby.net

Oh.. I didn't even notice the date... I thought it was a new post.

But still... (and I'll cc Nick on this)  I'd love to hear an update on
how this worked out.

Did you get it to go fast?  What'd you use?  Did the project go over
budget and did you all get fired?  COME ON MAN!  We need to know! :-)

-Andy