Re: A cronjob for copying a table from Oracle

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: A cronjob for copying a table from Oracle
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/10/2010 09:45 AM, Dmitriy Igrishin wrote:
> Huh! Yes, indeed ! But how is it possible ?! I see
>                         EMAIL       = _EMAIL,
>                         EMAILID     = _EMAILID,
>
> rather than
>
>                         EMAIL       = $7,
>                         EMAILID     = $8,
>
> in the function definition...

My guess the reversal is taking place in the PHP code. The table
definition and the argument list to the Pg function have one order for
emailid,email and the update and insert statements have another;
email,emailid.  I would guess that the PHP is building the row variables
using the SQL statement order and than passing that to the Pg function
which has a different order.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

Сообщение: Re: A cronjob for copying a table from Oracle
Сообщение: Re: A cronjob for copying a table from Oracle