Re: serializable read only deferrable

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: serializable read only deferrable
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> What I suggested was to not allow read-only -> read-write state
> transitions except (1) before first snapshot in the main xact
> and (2) at subxact exit (the OVERRIDE case).  That seems to
> accomplish the goal.  Now it will also allow dropping down to
> read-only mid-subtransaction, but I don't think forbidding that
> case is worth extra complexity.

Attached is version 2.  I think it does everything we discussed,
except that I'm not sure whether I addressed the assign_XactIsoLevel
issue you mentioned, since you mentioned a debug message and I only
see things that look like errors to me.  If I did miss something,
I'll be happy to take another look if you can point me to the right
place.

-Kevin

Вложения