Re: C Function returning a tuple with a float4 array as column

От Tim
Тема Re: C Function returning a tuple with a float4 array as column
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Tom,

Thanks  for the feedback. To clarify,   don't need to return multiple
rows, just  a single   row   which  is a  composite type that contains
multiple arrays. My apologies  for using the incorrect terminology.
I  have successfully  written  individual   functions to return arrays
and  to return composites.  The function to return a composite  type
used the SRF functions with a row count of 1.

  So  re-phrasing  my question what  would the code sequence look like
to return a  single  composite type, that contained 1 or more arrays?

regards

Tim