Re: Inconsistent Loading of Bytea accross platform

От Marc-André Laverdière
Тема Re: Inconsistent Loading of Bytea accross platform
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello all,

After investigation, it turns out that the old 8.4 driver was in the jre
lib folder, which interfered with everything. Sorry for the false alarm.

Marc-André Laverdière
Software Security Scientist
Innovation Labs, Tata Consultancy Services
Hyderabad, India