Re: Hypothetical Indexes - PostgreSQL extension - PGCON 2010

От Sergio Lifschitz
Тема Re: Hypothetical Indexes - PostgreSQL extension - PGCON 2010
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Indeed, hypothetical indexes are good to check potentially good
configurations without harming the whole system with actual index
creation. Please observer that we've added an "explain hypothetical"
command, that will include plans considering hypothetical indexes! We'll
try to add a simple case study that would help those wondering about
this project.

Sergio