Re: crash-safe visibility map, take three

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: crash-safe visibility map, take three
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> it would be annoying to have to checkpoint after a data load
Heck, in my world it's currently pretty much a necessity to run
VACUUM FREEZE ANALYZE on a table after a data load before it's
reasonable to expose the table to production use.  It would hardly
be an inconvenience to also run a CHECKPOINT.
-Kevin

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: KNNGIST next step: adjusting indexAM API
От: Mario Weilguni
Сообщение: Re: DELETE with LIMIT (or my first hack)