Re: PROPOSAL of xmlvalidate

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: PROPOSAL of xmlvalidate
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 11/28/2010 05:33 AM, Tomáš Pospíšil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on patch adding xmlvalidate() functionality. LibXML 2.7.7 improved DTD, XSD, Relax-NG validation, so
usingthat. I have idea of creating system table for holding DTDs, XSDs, Relax-NGs (similar as on ORACLE).

> Is that good idea? If so, how to implement that table? pg_attribute and pg_class had changed guite from PostgresSQL
8.0.

In the first place you need to tell us why you think it should go in a
catalog table at all. Unless you intend to use some sort of typmod with
the xml type, to indicate the validation object, it seems quite unnecessary.

cheers

andrew

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: contrib: auth_delay module
От: Jan Urbański
Сообщение: Re: PLy_malloc and plperl mallocs