Hotel room for FOSDEM 2011 in Brussels

От: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Тема: Hotel room for FOSDEM 2011 in Brussels
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-announce

Hello,

like the last years I contacted a hotel in Brussels and reserved a
number rooms for the upcoming FOSDEM next year.

If you need a room please drop me a mail at mailto: until end
of 2010 (2010-12-31). Please include your name, how many rooms you need
and if you want a single or a double room. Reservation is from friday to
sunday, please note if you stay longer or don't need the room for both
night.s

Bye

P.S.: Did you already submit your talk for the PostgreSQL devroom?
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-announce/2010-11/msg00002.php

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

В списке pgsql-announce по дате сообщения: